It's Called Therapy... Jackass.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Im Going to be Sick...

It is all breaking up around me.
My family is falling apart.
Stress and worry have gripped us,
I feel it in my heart.

When will it get better?
Noone seems to know...
Could this all be my fault?
For we reap what we sow.

I feel sick to my stomach.
There is a pounding in my brain.
I seem to have no energy...
It's all gone down the drain.

I suppose I can only hope,
That things could get better still.
I just don't know...
If they ever will...

Until next time...

1 Comments:

  • I think I should point out now, that I do not actually think, on any level, that this is seriously my fault

    I am sure that I have contributed to the stress and worry, but as for what I am specifically posting about, I know it is not my fault.

    I wrote that line because it helped set the mood of the poem, as well as helping the poem flow. The poem is otherwise true to how I feel.

    Until next time...

    By Blogger Robert Clark, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home