It's Called Therapy... Jackass.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Welcome To Therapy

This is therapy for my family. We need it.

Before therapy starts, I will refer you back to my blog, Muddled Mind. It is my general forum for making myself feel better about the world, and is another form of therapy... Just for me.

This blog, as I have said, is for anyone in my family who wants to contribute. I hope we all do. We could use a place to get things out in the open.

Who wants to start?

Until next time...

1 Comments:

  • Sometimes you have to look at things from another persons perspective.

    You get up at 4:00AM. Get ready for work, go downstairs and find cups and saucers in the sink, crumbs all over the counter, a butter Knife still sticking in the margarine container or even worse stuck to the counter from the margarine.

    You clean up that mess make your lunch cnd clean up after yourself and go to work.

    You work all day having people yell at you about what a mess there order was, I'm missing a skid, where's my order, why haven't you approved my credit from this afternoon yet, DO a bunch of idiots work in that warehouse etc....

    You get in your car and start to drive home. The 427 is going 5 kph
    The 401 is going 10kph.

    You get home 2 hours later and the first thing said to you is where the hell have you been!!! The next thing said to you is Whats for dinner???

    You go into the kitchen and there's cups and saucers in the sink, crumbs all over the counter and a butter knife either sticking out of the marg container or stuck to the counter you get this intense feelling of Deja Vu and totally pissed off and everyone looks at you and says " Whats Your Problem ". Have a nice day!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home